Yes. At the end of the purchase, you will have to provide a delivery address. It can be your home address, your work address, a relative address, etc. You decide where you want your order delivered. The important thing is that someone is there to receive and sign the package delivery.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose whether the order is delivered to my address or to another address that I want? Can it be my work address or a relative's address, for example?
- I made a mistake when writing the delivery address of my last order and I want to correct it. What should I do?
- I want the order to be sent to an address different to the one I usually use, how can I do that?
- I want to change my order's delivery address but it has already shipped. What should I do?
- I want to change the address of my order and it hasn't been paid yet. What should I do?
- I want to change the delivery address of my order and my order has not been sent yet. What should I do?
- The delivery address does not appear on the delivery note or the shipping company has a wrong or incomplete address. What should I do?
- The web indicates that the delivery is scheduled for a city/town near mine but I want the delivery to be done to my home address.
- What happens if the shipping company contacts me because, according to them, the address I gave was wrong?