You will receive points that you will be able to use on your next purchase from the first euro you spend on Uvinum. The rule is that for every €75 spent on Uvinum, the user gets a €1 credit (or 1 point) that they can use and deduct on their next order. It is a proportional amount and it is not subject to a minimum purchase amount; meaning that for a €37.50 you will receive €0,50 of credit.
Articles in this section
- Can I differentiate the points received for previous purchases and the points received that corresponded to a subscription?
- Can I request that my credits are applied to a previous order?
- How much do I have to buy to get points?
- I had an amount available in credits but now they are gone and I have not used them. What happened?
- I have an available credit on my Uvinum user account, how can I apply it in my next order?
- I have available credit on my Uvinum user account. What does that mean?
- I have been an Uvinum user for long. Can I recover points for the orders I have made before the points system existed?
- Why haven't the credits been applied to my order?