If you are sure you have created an Uvinum account, it must be because you did not log in when you made your order. You can log in up to the last stage of the order, before payment. But after payment, logging in will serve no purpose; the order will already be made.
Articles in this section
- Can I differentiate the points received for previous purchases and the points received that corresponded to a subscription?
- Can I request that my credits are applied to a previous order?
- How much do I have to buy to get points?
- I had an amount available in credits but now they are gone and I have not used them. What happened?
- I have an available credit on my Uvinum user account, how can I apply it in my next order?
- I have available credit on my Uvinum user account. What does that mean?
- I have been an Uvinum user for long. Can I recover points for the orders I have made before the points system existed?
- Why haven't the credits been applied to my order?