To apply your credits to an order, first, you need to access your user account on www.uvinum.co.uk. Once you have accessed, you will see that your username appears on the top right corner. Clicking on it, you will see your credits amount. This available amount will be automatically discounted from the order's total sum, provided that you have logged in before. For it to be applied, you can start shopping and you will see that your credits amount will be subtracted from the paying total at all times.
Articles in this section
- Can I differentiate the points received for previous purchases and the points received that corresponded to a subscription?
- Can I request that my credits are applied to a previous order?
- How much do I have to buy to get points?
- I had an amount available in credits but now they are gone and I have not used them. What happened?
- I have an available credit on my Uvinum user account, how can I apply it in my next order?
- I have available credit on my Uvinum user account. What does that mean?
- I have been an Uvinum user for long. Can I recover points for the orders I have made before the points system existed?
- Why haven't the credits been applied to my order?