If you have your order's tracking number, check it: there you will find the exact status of your order. If you have any questions, call the shipping company directly, where they will be able to tell you when the package will arrive and explain the reasons for the delay, if there was one. If you do not have your tracking number, you can request it from your user profile here http://www.uvinum.co.uk/login
Articles in this section
- I have not received all of my order. Some products are missing. What should I do?
- It means that the product you are looking or have bought, if you have already made the purchase, has an additional preparation time. This time is estimated, but it is used to inform you that this order, a priori, can't be shipped the day after the purchas
- The estimated delivery time has been exceeded and the shipping company still has not delivered my order. What should I do?
- The shipping company tells me they tried to deliver my order but I was absent. However, I was at the indicated address at that moment. What should I do?
- The shipping company was not able to deliver my order because, according to them, the address I provided is wrong or the addressee is a stranger in this address. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have received a notice from the shipping company because they came and I was absent?