It can be for different reasons: (1) Because they expired. Remember that the points you receive for your orders can only be used for 6 months. (2) Because the purchase with which you received them was cancelled. If the order with which you receive points is cancelled for any reason, your points are also cancelled.
Articles in this section
- Can I differentiate the points received for previous purchases and the points received that corresponded to a subscription?
- Can I request that my credits are applied to a previous order?
- How much do I have to buy to get points?
- I had an amount available in credits but now they are gone and I have not used them. What happened?
- I have an available credit on my Uvinum user account, how can I apply it in my next order?
- I have available credit on my Uvinum user account. What does that mean?
- I have been an Uvinum user for long. Can I recover points for the orders I have made before the points system existed?
- Why haven't the credits been applied to my order?