It means you have accumulated credits (meaning money) that you can spend on Uvinum. If they are points received to show gratitude for a previous purchase, you will be able to use them for 6 months. If it is money we have returned you in credit form because of some problem with a previous purchase, you will be able to use them when you want.
Articles in this section
- Can I differentiate the points received for previous purchases and the points received that corresponded to a subscription?
- Can I request that my credits are applied to a previous order?
- How much do I have to buy to get points?
- I had an amount available in credits but now they are gone and I have not used them. What happened?
- I have an available credit on my Uvinum user account, how can I apply it in my next order?
- I have available credit on my Uvinum user account. What does that mean?
- I have been an Uvinum user for long. Can I recover points for the orders I have made before the points system existed?
- Why haven't the credits been applied to my order?